News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Does anybody play Mini Motorways?

Started by berberry, February 15, 2020, 10:54:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berberry

It's one of the Apple Arcade games, and probably the game I spend the most time playing lately. The point is not painstaking design and implementation of urban roadways, but more like a race against the clock to install roadways to help traffic move more quickly. You start out connecting one house to one store, and slowly the game adds more houses and stores, and you have to connect them with roads, bridges, tunnels and motorways. Everything is color-coded such that, for example, red cars will always live in red houses and shop at red stores, so as far as possible it's great to keep the roads for different colors separated, but usually you can't do that for long as more and more houses and stores of various colors are added to your grid.

I've scored as high as 1,200. Took me a long time to get beyond 700, and it's still rare to go higher.

ozarkman417

No, as I don't have any devices where the game is available (in short, I have an Android). The game is to be released on Steam sometime this year, so that's where I will get the game, if I buy it. The website doesn't say anything about an Android release.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.