Regional Boards > Mid-South

I-69 in TX

<< < (479/479)

O Tamandua:
From TxDOT Pharr District Twitter feed, minutes ago:
Alliance for I-69 Texas, #TxDOT & local leaders celebrate the addition of 5.6 miles of I-69E to the Interstate Highway System in Kenedy & Willacy counties. This corridor is an important lifeline for US & TX economies.  Upgrade enhances safety & improves mobility & connectivity.

Forgive me if this is old news, but does this mean I-69 is complete in Willacy County?  Good to see Kenedy getting into the system (even though it has a way to go) as well.

Alliance for I-69 Texas, #TxDOT & local leaders celebrate the addition of 5.6 miles of I-69E to the Interstate Highway System in Kenedy & Willacy counties. This corridor is an important lifeline for US & TX economies.  Upgrade enhances safety & improves mobility & connectivity. pic.twitter.com/CK8tuqOYCk— TxDOT Pharr District (@TxDOTPharr) October 28, 2022
--- End quote ---
/photo/1

ARMOURERERIC:
Pharr out man

Bobby5280:

--- Quote from: O Tamandua ---Forgive me if this is old news, but does this mean I-69 is complete in Willacy County?
--- End quote ---

Yeah, the North end of the I-69E freeway work in the Raymondville area ends on US-77 at the Willacy/Kenedy County line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version