News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

I Hate Sheep, Live in San Angelo You Will To

Started by BigMattFromTexas, August 04, 2009, 02:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pianocello

Davenport, IA -> Valparaiso, IN -> Ames, IA -> Orlando, FL -> Gainesville, FL -> Evansville, IN

bugo

Why was this thread locked?  I complained to one of the mods and got it unlocked.  This is a good example of my stance that the forum can be overmoderated at times.

Scott5114

Quote from: bugo on December 02, 2012, 05:42:44 PM
Why was this thread locked?  I complained to one of the mods and got it unlocked.  This is a good example of my stance that the forum can be overmoderated at times.

In all seriousness, because it was bumped by NE2 for no real reason other than to make a joke, and to make a pointed comment about roadman65. Is it really necessary to keep open?
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Alps

Quote from: Scott5114 on December 02, 2012, 07:59:47 PM

In all seriousness, because it was bumped by NE2 for no real reason other than to make a joke, and to make a pointed comment about roadman65. Is it really necessary to keep open?
Was it necessary to close it in the first place? It will play itself out.

NE2

Whatever. I saw the lock as an obvious joke response to a joke bump. Now stop fighting among each other and join against our common caterpillar enemy.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

bugo

Quote from: Scott5114 on December 02, 2012, 07:59:47 PM

Yes, it is.  Was it necessary to close it?  No. 

realjd

Quote from: NE2 on December 02, 2012, 09:04:46 PM
Whatever. I saw the lock as an obvious joke response to a joke bump. Now stop fighting among each other and join against our common caterpillar enemy.

Caterpillar? Why do you hate America? I'll bet you use that commie Komatsu equipment for your construction!

kphoger

Spotted this here in Wichita in July last year:
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Scott5114

When I was in Ann Arbor, this summer, I noticed a few sculptures of the word "ART" scattered around town. The local we were visiting said they had had a bit of a problem with U of M students going around welding the letter F to them...
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

hbelkins

Quote from: Scott5114 on December 03, 2012, 12:27:37 AM
When I was in Ann Arbor, this summer, I noticed a few sculptures of the word "ART" scattered around town. The local we were visiting said they had had a bit of a problem with U of M students going around welding the letter F to them...

Time for Sandor to jump in here and take his gratuitous shot at that school in Ann Arbor.  :bigass:

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Quote from: hbelkins on December 03, 2012, 10:32:54 AM
Quote from: Scott5114 on December 03, 2012, 12:27:37 AM

Time for Sandor to jump in here and take his gratuitous shot at that school in Ann Arbor.  :bigass:
Some people can see the truth in Michigan evidently.
(Happy, H.B.?)
Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

BigMattFromTexas

Here's me in less-stupid days now. I failed to explain that San Angelo used to be the "Wool and Mohair Capital of the World", so we are just proud of our heritage I guess.. Haha, those sheep still annoy me, but they look a lil better now..
BigMatt

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.