News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Anyone Else Live in a Dumb City?

Started by BigMattFromTexas, August 22, 2009, 11:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMattFromTexas

Please tell me that im not the only one that lives in a city a stupid as San Angelo, TX? If the city could they would charge people if they pee to much :ded:. San Angelo is uber money-hoging, never invest in anything smart, never plan for the real future(the future for them is next week), spend all our tax money on the all-star Central High School mainly for athletics (the great Central Bobcats football record last year was 0-10 :-D). If it was up to San Angelo , Houston Harte, Sherwood Way, and MANY MANY more roads wouldn't be how they are today(which is good condition). Plus San Angelo is the second highest taxed city in Texas :ded: i mean maybe up in the Panhandle or near Dallas or something but why West Central Texas???? Anyone else have a problem with they're city? Well more like the city council. cause the City of San Angelo is fine just not the Mayor(or lack there of :ded: ), the city council, and SAISD :ded: :ded:. Anyone?
BigMatt

SSOWorld

sounds like you're taking it personal  :-/
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

BigMattFromTexas

Scott5114

I don't really have a problem with Oklahoma City's government, or Norman's, really (the Oklahoma County Commissioners are rather sleazy, but the city government is okay). My problem is with how stupid the citizenry can be. I mean, people still ask me what comes in a friggin' combo meal at work. (Don't all fast food places except the taco joints have combo meals consisting of entree+fries+drink?) And I've asked people what they want to drink in said combo meals before, and gotten "ranch dressing" as a response.  :ded: I love it when people don't pay attention...
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

agentsteel53

QuoteI've asked people what they want to drink in said combo meals before, and gotten "ranch dressing" as a response.

and you wonder why there's an obesity problem...
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.