News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Where did the -All unread topics- button go?

Started by kphoger, April 27, 2017, 10:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kphoger

It's now broken up by board, and I can't find how to see all unread topics at once.
This is annoying.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

hotdogPi

I have "all unread topics" listed when I am on the "recent unread topics" page.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

MNHighwayMan

hotdogPi

Quote from: MNHighwayMan on April 27, 2017, 11:18:31 AM

Is that not what you're looking for?

"All unread topics" is all, not just since last visit.

MNHighwayMan

Ah. I guess for me they're functionally the same since I mark all posts read after I've gone through the ones that interest me.

NE2

The 'unread posts since last visit' is now giving me all unread for the past several days despite closing my browser.

[edit]It's finally back to normal. Eh.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

kphoger

This is what I have now.  No "Show unread posts since last visit", no "Show new replies to your posts".
Multiple devices (cell phone, home PC, work PC), started yesterday.
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

MNHighwayMan

It's gotta be a forum glitch, because I still get them. It's not just because of cached pages, either, because otherwise I'd think the links wouldn't work.

Edit: just checked on a computer that's never visited this site before. Works fine there.

Edit 2: I'd recommend to try clearing your browser cache if you're having trouble. Can't hurt, anyway.

kphoger

Yeah, that didn't help.  Didn't think it would, because it's happening on multiple devices.
Male pronouns, please.

hotdogPi

See the "+" to the right of the time? You must have accidentally clicked that. Click it again.

kphoger

Quote from: 1 on April 27, 2017, 02:05:23 PM
See the "+" to the right of the time? You must have accidentally clicked that. Click it again.

That was it!
Case closed.

Thank you, sir.
Male pronouns, please.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.