News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Disney buy Lucasfilm

Started by Stephane Dumas, November 19, 2012, 07:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephane Dumas

I should had started this thread earlier.  :ninja:

In 2009, it was Marvel comics. Now Disney buy Lucasfilm, what's next? ;)

Here a parody clip from the German movie Downfall on this subject.

triplemultiplex

Or watch the season finale of South Park from earlier this month.

"I own all this shit now! I own the Death Star!  I own Tatooine! It's all MINE!! haw-ha"
"That's just like... your opinion, man."

NE2

Stephane reads Mallard Fillmore :bigass:
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

empirestate

Shouldn't bother anyone...the saga was already wrapped anyhow. If Disney makes more films, fans can just disregard them as non-canonical. Heck, half of them do that with the prequels already anyhow!

My enjoyment of Winnie-the-Pooh books isn't diminished by the films Disney later made, although I do regret that so many viewers don't know what they're missing in the original books. As for the Star Wars prequels, in hindsight they were more exciting in my imagination. And as a baccalaureate in the art of film scoring, I was even disappointed in the resolution of the musical themes during the climax of Episode III. Ah well.

roadman

"One day, a mouse will rule the world.  Then it's the humans that will be subjected to these mindless diversions."
"You mean like Orlando?"

from Pinky and the Brain
"And ninety-five is the route you were on.  It was not the speed limit sign."  - Jim Croce (from Speedball Tucker)

"My life has been a tapestry
Of years of roads and highway signs" (with apologies to Carole King and Tom Rush)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.