News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

New YouTube Design

Started by MVHighways, December 06, 2012, 06:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NE2

Quote from: Mdcastle on December 17, 2012, 12:51:38 PM
Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but there's no longer an option to sort search results by date?
You're not missing something. Add "&search_sort=video_date_uploaded" to the end of the URL.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Roadsguy

So they just removed the button, but not the functionality, like OSM with the P1 editor, right?
Mileage-based exit numbering implies the existence of mileage-cringe exit numbering.

Sanctimoniously

And you can't log in using your YouTube username any more, you have to use the (Google) email address associated with the account. Which is weird considering my account is not linked to a Google email address.

I say that and then Google will tell me that I have to associate my account with a Google email address.

Quote from: Scott5114 on December 22, 2013, 06:27:29 AM
[tt]wow                 very cringe
        such clearview          must photo
much clinch      so misalign         wow[/tt]

See it. Live it. Love it. Verdana.

vdeane

I'm still surprised that it took this long to integrate YouTube into the rest of Google.

I'm also surprised that they adopted the Windows 8 UI for their services and yet declared war on Microsoft.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Roadsguy

Mileage-based exit numbering implies the existence of mileage-cringe exit numbering.

Alps

vdeane

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.