News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Off to Gardner, MT for X-mas

Started by Billy F 1988, December 22, 2012, 01:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy F 1988

Effectively at approximately 12:00 PM Montana time, I will be on leave to head out east to Gardner, MT near Yellowstone Park for a Christmas gathering with my extended family. I should be returning either Wednesday or Thursday, depending on how long we intend to stay. Keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers for safe travels to and from Gardner.
Finally upgraded to Expressway after, what, seven or so years on this forum? Took a dadgum while, but, I made it!

Molandfreak

Have fun! Hope you have a good time :)
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on December 05, 2023, 08:24:57 PM
AASHTO attributes 28.5% of highway inventory shrink to bad road fan social media posts.

Billy F 1988

I actually returned to Missoula at about 8:30 this evening from Gardiner (forgot that's the actual spelling). A little earlier than what I thought, but it was great timing because my dad has to work tomorrow, so yeah. It was wonderful to see the buffalo along the one and only open road, the Gardiner-Cook City route through Yellowstone Park. I was surprised to see I-90 and US 89 to be dry when normally around this time of year, it gets pretty slick out there, especially when you cross Homestake Pass near Butte.
Finally upgraded to Expressway after, what, seven or so years on this forum? Took a dadgum while, but, I made it!

Molandfreak

Neat! I'll have to come by that neck of the woods some time soon! I've had a buffalo cross in front of me once in the black hills, but that's the only buffalo experience I've had so far! :cool:
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on December 05, 2023, 08:24:57 PM
AASHTO attributes 28.5% of highway inventory shrink to bad road fan social media posts.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.