National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

The 2023 Roadmeet collection Thread

<< < (3/21) > >>

74/171FAN:

--- Quote from: Takumi on September 11, 2022, 08:32:25 AM ---I’ve been kicking around the idea of a Powhatan County meet for a year or two, but I don’t think the projects that would draw interest are far enough along yet.

--- End quote ---

My dad wants me to do a Hopewell/PG Meet.  The Benjamin Harrison Bridge, the VA 10 Appomattox River Bridges, and the VA 36/VA 144 intersection should be enough to make that feasible.

Rothman:

--- Quote from: 74/171FAN on September 11, 2022, 09:16:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: Takumi on September 11, 2022, 08:32:25 AM ---I’ve been kicking around the idea of a Powhatan County meet for a year or two, but I don’t think the projects that would draw interest are far enough along yet.

--- End quote ---

My dad wants me to do a Hopewell/PG Meet.  The Benjamin Harrison Bridge, the VA 10 Appomattox River Bridges, and the VA 36/VA 144 intersection should be enough to make that feasible.

--- End quote ---
What's your dad's interest in meets?

kevinb1994:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I’d be down for that, I ended up driving over the Benjamin Harrison Bridge in June of last year when a woman jumped off the nearby Varina-Enon Bridge! I believe that that was brought up at your meet.

74/171FAN:

--- Quote from: Rothman on September 11, 2022, 09:23:57 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
What's your dad's interest in meets?

--- End quote ---

My parents have started attending some of the meets in the last year or so, so I would presume it is more about spending time with me doing what I enjoy than the meet itself.

Great Lakes Roads:
I am thinking of an Indy meet at some point within the next few years (either 2024 or 2025).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version