News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Construction Identification Signs for Stimulus Projects

Started by akotchi, April 23, 2009, 12:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exit322

The ones in Ohio look more like a "Georgia" font than Clearview.

US71

I think they are a waste of money.

Missouri uses a smaller sign. It's their standard construction sign they've been using the last 3-4 years, with a banner added to the bottom:

They have 2 different styles, but this is the only one I've photographed
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

PAHighways

Quote from: Mr_Northside on June 17, 2009, 12:39:42 PMI saw one on US-30 in Pennsylvania for a project in between Ligonier and the airport in Latrobe.  It was Westbound, and I'm pretty sure it was right near the US-30 / PA-982 cloverleaf. 
I remember making a comment to my friend about stimulus money being used to make signs touting the spending of stimulus money.

There were two in that work zone:  one was at the 982 cloverleaf and the other was eastbound right before 217.  Pennsylvania's ARRA signage is projected to cost far less than what New York had proposed for each sign.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.