News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Summer 2014 Utah Highway Projects

Started by andy3175, April 12, 2014, 09:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy3175

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=29438489

QuoteThe list of the highest priority road projects statewide includes:

- I-15 in south Davis County: UDOT will replace multiple bridges from North Salt Lake to Farmington and add new interchange configurations at 2600 South and 500 South. A pedestrian bridge will also be built at Parrish Lane. The construction will extend the longest continuous express lanes in the country, and is expected to be completed next year.

- S.R. 201 reconstruction in Salt Lake County: Crews will place new concrete pavement between 5600 West and 9450 West, along with widening ramps at the 5600 West interchange and upgrading utilities, street signs and traffic signals. Completion is scheduled for fall 2014.

- Bangerter Highway/Redwood Road interchange in Salt Lake County
: UDOT will construct a new interchange at the Redwood Road and Bangerter Highway intersection, similar to the interchange at 7800 South and Bangerter. Construction will last for approximately one year.

- I-15 in Cedar City
: Crews will reconfigure the I-15 interchange at Exit 57, on the south end of Cedar City, as a diverging diamond interchange – to improve the flow of traffic for cars, bikes and pedestrians. The project is expected to be complete in the fall.

- Riverdale Road reconstruction in Roy
: UDOT is overhauling Riverdale Road between the I-84 interchange and state Route 126 in Roy to improve traffic flow and reduce delays in the area. Construction is scheduled for completion in late fall.

- I-15 near Brigham City: Construction crews will convert the existing 1100 South interchange on I-15 to a diverging diamond interchange. The north half of the interchange will be completed this summer, while the south half of the interchange is scheduled to be built by the fall.

- I-80 Parleys: UDOT will resurface I-80 in Parleys Canyon from the mouth of the canyon near Foothill Drive to the Ranch exit. Construction is scheduled to start this summer and is expected to be complete in the fall.

- State Street in Salt Lake County: 
UDOT will perform regular maintenance by repaving State Street from 400 South to 3300 South. Construction is scheduled to be complete in the summer.

- I-80 Silver Creek to Wanship in Summit County: The project will include reconstruction of a 7-mile section of I-80. Crews will also replace the westbound bridge over Silver Creek. Construction is expected to be complete in 2015.

- U.S. 40 improvements in Wasatch, Duchesne and Uintah counties: UDOT crews will be working in several locations along U.S. 40 to extend passing lanes near Daniels Summit and Vernal as well as repaving near Fort Duchesne and Jensen, along with upgrading lighting in Roosevelt. These projects are scheduled for completion in the fall.
Regards,
Andy

www.aaroads.com

Rover_0

While I knew about Brigham City's DDI, I didn't know Cedar City would be getting one, too.

It's the rise of the DDI...
Fixing erroneous shields, one at a time...

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.