News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

AARoads Forum March Madness

Started by OCGuy81, March 11, 2021, 10:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OCGuy81

Hello everyone. I apologize for cross posting, but I know not everyone ventures into the Sports section of the forum, and I'm hoping to round up more participants. If you want to participate in the AARoads Forum bracket challenge, I've put the details below. No buy in, but the reward of bragging rights all year speaks for itself.  :bigass:

Here's the details on the group I set up.

I used ESPN. You'll need to create a free account. I'm using the app, but I imagine the site is similar. Here's the details.

- When you choose to create a bracket, you have an option to join a group.

- The group is AARoads Forum and the password is interstate366 (lower case)

- For the name of your bracket, please use your forum name so we know who is who.

- I'll post results after each round.

Good luck, everyone!!

kendancy66

Quote from: OCGuy81 on March 11, 2021, 10:50:58 AM
Hello everyone. I apologize for cross posting, but I know not everyone ventures into the Sports section of the forum, and I’m hoping to round up more participants. If you want to participate in the AARoads Forum bracket challenge, I’ve put the details below. No buy in, but the reward of bragging rights all year speaks for itself.  :bigass:

Here’s the details on the group I set up.

I used ESPN. You’ll need to create a free account. I’m using the app, but I imagine the site is similar. Here’s the details.

- For the name of your bracket, please use your forum name so we know who is who.

- I’ll post results after each round.

Good luck, everyone!!
I just signed up

OCGuy81

Quote from: kendancy66 on March 11, 2021, 09:25:46 PM
Quote from: OCGuy81 on March 11, 2021, 10:50:58 AM
Hello everyone. I apologize for cross posting, but I know not everyone ventures into the Sports section of the forum, and I'm hoping to round up more participants. If you want to participate in the AARoads Forum bracket challenge, I've put the details below. No buy in, but the reward of bragging rights all year speaks for itself.  :bigass:

Here's the details on the group I set up.

I used ESPN. You'll need to create a free account. I'm using the app, but I imagine the site is similar. Here's the details.

- I'll post results after each round.

Good luck, everyone!!

Do you have a link to the main bracket page?

Let me know if this works.

https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2021/en/sharer?redirect=tcmen%3A%2F%2Fx-callback-url%2FshowGroup%3FgroupID=3641832&groupID=3641832

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.