News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

MO: Extension of MO 465 from MO 76 to MO 376 under consideration

Started by Revive 755, January 14, 2010, 12:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozarkman417

I finally got the opportunity to see some of the new signage for myself, and by some I mean only the area around the interchange with Route 65, as my drive to Mark Twain Natl Forest took me on Route F, a previously untraveled road for me.

ozarkman417

I did a full trip around the project area going clockwise. All signs are replaced and work zones are gone, so the project is complete (its probably been that way for at least a month, but its the first time I've seen it).

Seeing the empty Branson strip was quite... eerie. I have several shots where there are no cars whatsoever. Don't expect Google to update the routing anytime soon, as they are prioritizing "critical services" and other COVID-19 related changes.

US71

Quote from: ozarkman417 on April 26, 2020, 07:59:20 PM
I did a full trip around the project area going clockwise. All signs are replaced and work zones are gone, so the project is complete (its probably been that way for at least a month, but its the first time I've seen it).

Seeing the empty Branson strip was quite... eerie. I have several shots where there are no cars whatsoever. Don't expect Google to update the routing anytime soon, as they are prioritizing "critical services" and other COVID-19 related changes.

You said something previously about the on-line maps not being updated. Has this changed?
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

ozarkman417

Quote from: US71 on April 26, 2020, 08:20:53 PM
Quote from: ozarkman417 on April 26, 2020, 07:59:20 PM

You said something previously about the on-line maps not being updated. Has this changed?
Quote from: ozarkman417 on February 05, 2020, 12:20:08 PM
I wonder as to when the MoDOT traveler information map will be updated to reflect the changes.
No, MoDOT's official online map is still not updated to reflect the changes. It's updated plenty for weather and other smaller projects. In theory, the map could be updated as late as mid to late May, based on this info from the project page:
Quote from: MoDOT Southwest District- Route 76 Routing Changes
The project is scheduled for overall completion by mid-May 2020.
I'm not sure what is left for them to do, especially since like I said before, the work zones are gone.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.