News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

I-44 Temporarily Closed in Lawton

Started by Bobby5280, October 16, 2020, 12:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby5280

This morning I-44 was closed in Lawton between the Cache Road and Lee Blvd exits, disrupting a good bit of Friday morning rush hour traffic. A pedestrian had jumped off a Gore Blvd bridge into the main lanes of I-44 (Westbound lanes apparently, judging from local news photos). OHP worked at the scene for a few hours. The highway is now re-opened to traffic.

corco

I've removed the off-color/offensive commentary here. This is a sensitive topic - let's try to keep responses respectful of that.

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Alps

This topic doesn't really have anything to do with roads, let's move on.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.