News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Surrender your man card here

Started by kphoger, July 21, 2021, 12:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zachary_amaryllis

Quote from: index on September 16, 2021, 04:31:49 PM
I tie a hoodie around my waist sometimes. My mother would always whine about it because it looked "girly" or "gay".

i'd like to wear a fanny pack, but, sadly, there's too much fanny.
clinched:
I-64, I-80, I-76 (west), *64s in hampton roads, 225,270,180 (co, wy)

renegade

Quote from: zachary_amaryllis on October 05, 2021, 11:34:08 AMi'd like to wear a fanny pack, but, sadly, there's too much fanny.
Yeah, I have that same problem!   :-D
Don’t ask me how I know.  Just understand that I do.

GreenLanternCorps

As a guy in his 50's most of my interests and hobbies (Model Railroading, Historical Miniature and Board Wargaming, and reading/watching science fiction, fantasy, and history) tend to be male dominated or neutral, with two exceptions.

I like Hallmark movies, both regular and Christmas as a change of pace, but with a preference to those with a fantastical element. 

I am a fan of Gilmore Girls...
Not just a fan, but a serious "JavaJunkie"  Luke/Lorelei and "Nudist"  Rory/Marty shipper...
Who reads Gilmore Girls fan fiction...

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.