AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New rules for political content in signatures and user profiles. See this thread for details.

Author Topic: Interstate / Freeway Opening Dates - Map  (Read 1229 times)

sprjus4

• Last Login: June 19, 2019, 11:39:04 PM
Re: Interstate / Freeway Opening Dates - Map
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2019, 01:44:42 PM »

That is really cool.
Thanks for the feedback. I plan on completing more maps in the future for other states whenever I can find information on them.

sprjus4

• Last Login: June 19, 2019, 11:39:04 PM
Re: Interstate / Freeway Opening Dates - Map
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2019, 01:48:42 PM »

Update -
Updated the format for the original Virginia map to include "Opening Date", "Information", and "Cost" sections. Along with that, I have gone ahead and added cost information for certain highways when it was available, and plan on expanding that when more information is found. A few highways with generalized opening dates (year only) were also updated to include specific opening dates (year, month, date), again after it was researched.

The source information for the Virginia map has also been updated to include specific article links as opposed to simply the website.

Finally, at least one new map, possible two maps should be completed by April or May. 

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.