AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New rules for political content in signatures and user profiles. See this thread for details.

Author Topic: What is the highest classification of road beside which you have urinated?  (Read 29064 times)

signalman

• It's not the destination, but the trip to/from it

• Last Login: September 21, 2019, 11:04:16 PM
Re: What is the highest classification of road beside which you have urinated?
« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2019, 06:26:26 PM »

Interstate 80 in NJ back in November during a decent snow storm.  My 12 mile commute took over 7 hours, often with long stretches of sitting in one place not moving.  Eventually I had to get out and pee..twice.  I was far from the only one to piss on I-80 that afternoon/evening, even a few bold (and likely desperate) women partook.

Zeddac

• Help

• Last Login: September 18, 2019, 10:26:46 PM

When I was a little kid, my family went on a small road trip around our state. At one point, I had to pee really badly, and for some reason I couldn't make it to a gas station, so I peed right on the side of I-39/US 51.
Oof.

Plutonic Panda

• Last Login: September 21, 2019, 10:33:31 PM

Elevated interstate in OKC when my car broke down I-40 before they tore down the viaduct. I had to pee man! It was a mission of stealth and situational awareness. Luckily I found a break in traffic where I could do the deed without the worry of peeking eyes in passing cars.

US 89

• 189 to Evanston!

• Last Login: September 20, 2019, 09:12:09 PM

I was once in a huge snowstorm probably right about here on I-80, and traffic was more or less stopped or going less than 5 mph. There was a SUV driving in the left lane, and I guess one of the guys in there really had to go, because he got out the back and took his piss into the concrete median. Of course, while he was relieving himself, the car was still piddling forward (pun not intended). When he finished, he ran forward about 20 feet to catch up to the car and got back in. It was hilarious.
Interstate clinches: 14 82 86west 215UT 225 345 444 575 985
US clinches: 91 491 550

Flickr
Imgur

1995hoo

• Last Login: September 21, 2019, 10:32:26 PM

I was once in a huge snowstorm probably right about here on I-80, and traffic was more or less stopped or going less than 5 mph. There was a SUV driving in the left lane, and I guess one of the guys in there really had to go, because he got out the back and took his piss into the concrete median. Of course, while he was relieving himself, the car was still piddling forward (pun not intended). When he finished, he ran forward about 20 feet to catch up to the car and got back in. It was hilarious.

In 1989 six of the guys in my Boy Scout troop (myself included) and two fathers drove up from Virginia to PEI to attend the Canadian Jamboree. At some point crossing ME-9 between Bangor and Calais a couple of us started to have to go, and there was pretty much nothing around on that road, so both cars pulled over. Picture six teens and two fathers, all in full Boy Scout uniform, standing lined up along the side of the road all taking leaks. Passing truck drivers thought it was hilarious and were honking their horns in greeting as they went past.
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.