News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Photobucket?

Started by mgk920, July 28, 2015, 11:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgk920

I had to find a new photo hosting site since Imageshack went to pay-only and was exploring Photobucket.  The images that I want to share uploaded just fine, but I cannot click on the links to allow them to be shared to AARoads.  What, if anything, am I missing here?

Mike

mgk920

Quote from: mgk920 on July 28, 2015, 11:40:40 AM
I had to find a new photo hosting site since Imageshack went to pay-only and was exploring Photobucket.  The images that I want to share uploaded just fine, but I cannot click on the links to allow them to be shared to AARoads.  What, if anything, am I missing here?

Mike

I was able to 'share' the image by linking from the index page and not the page that the individual image is on.

Strange.

Mike

slorydn1

I use Photobucket, I haven't been having any problems sharing pictures here:

I click the "insert image" icon in the post window and insert the location copied from the field labeled "Direct" on the Photobucket page (remember to delete the http:// that is already in the dialog box that pops up when you click the "insert image" icon).

Now if only if my wife and I could take better pictures that were worth sharing, I would do it more-but I think it's best we don't quit our day jobs because we would starve if we relied on our photography skills for income, LOL.
Please Note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of any governmental agency, non-governmental agency, quasi-governmental agency or wanna be governmental agency

Counties: Counties Visited

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.