News:

why is this up in the corner now

Main Menu

Frenchtown road scenes

Started by Billy F 1988, January 24, 2015, 05:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy F 1988

The western most end point of this bike and pedestrian pathway installed in 2014 at the intersection of Mullan Road and Beckwith Street. It begins from its eastern end point at Main Street and Mullan Road nearby the school.

A small NO PASSING ZONE pennant is present denoting the upcoming crosswalk where it will switch over to the westbound side.

Off to the right across from the NO PASSING ZONE pennant is the pedestrian warning sign.

A pair of these crosswalk signs were installed during the construction of the pathway in 2014.

Warning beacons activated after pressing the button.

Triple triangles denoting the crosswalk.

This guy's been soldering on for a long time. All of the red crown is gone. You can't see INTERSTATE even if you looked up close. Take a look at when this was installed:

Yep. 1977. Right during the time Interstate 90 and US 10 were paired together before US 10 was ousted in 1986.

Installed in 1994, it doesn't have the left arrow pointing to the interstate or the "TO".

The very last remnant of the Montana styled font in this area. This was installed in 1992. The 35 MPH speed limit sign was also in this typeface but has since been replaced.

Kind of an iffy sign placement. You see this bush in front of it. I mean, it's not a poor placement per se, but it would be better off if it was closer to the road away from the bushes. The arrow below points to around 1985 or so, the neutered I-90 above it is newer, '06 or so.
Finally upgraded to Expressway after, what, seven or so years on this forum? Took a dadgum while, but, I made it!

Alps

Quote from: Billy F 1988 on January 24, 2015, 05:10:15 PM

This guy's been soldering on for a long time. All of the red crown is gone. You can't see INTERSTATE even if you looked up close.
And now I'm heading there in May.

Billy F 1988

Finally upgraded to Expressway after, what, seven or so years on this forum? Took a dadgum while, but, I made it!

Alps

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.