News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

FDOT 2016 Map Online-Errors From 2015 version fixed

Started by Brian556, February 22, 2016, 12:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian556

They fixed pretty much all the errors I reported...nice job FDOT!

In Gulf Breeze, it is interesting that they chose to use a TOLL SR 399 sign, even though none of those are posted

On the Orlando inset,
The three things I still take issue with:
They added in CR OLD 50, but forgot the word "OLD"
They still have CR 435 on Apopka-Vineland. Of course, that is not signed, and exists only on paper, for some unknown reason, even though this was never SR 435.
The SR 419/434 multiplex is not properly marked.

Some of the things that were fixed:
Main Map:
I-75 marked in the Ocala area
SR 5 marker removed from US 1 near Cape Canaveral
SR 434 now properly ends at SR 50

Orlando Inset:
SR 436 northern part now marked
SR 535 now marked
SR 551 now marked
Simpson Rd now marked as such
Missing segment of SR 50 in near Winter Garden put in
CR OLD 50 put in, but without the word "OLD"

NE2

Quote from: Brian556 on February 22, 2016, 12:01:47 AM
They still have CR 435 on Apopka-Vineland. Of course, that is not signed, and exists only on paper, for some unknown reason, even though this was never SR 435.
I think this was an error by the record-keepers when Apopka-Vineland north of Silver Star was transferred to the county.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Brian556

I also just noticed that the 2016 version shows US 17/92 at Kissimmee following the truck route instead of the main route. This did not really change, did it?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.