News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

New roadgeek forum just launched

Started by traffic light guy, November 05, 2020, 10:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

traffic light guy

I've been doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff lately, and I developed a new signal/road enthusiast forum, yeah, I know there's already this and Highway Divides, but since the community is growing at an exponential rate, I decided it wouldn't hurt to develop another platform:  https://www.signalfanchronicles.com/index.php

ozarkman417

Looks like you took matters into your own hands...
Good job on making that third forum yourself, and good luck. As for me, unless I feel the need to join in the future, one road forum is enough for me.

renegade

The site seems to be problematic.  Crashes trying to register.  Tried twice, not likely to try again.
Don’t ask me how I know.  Just understand that I do.

traffic light guy

Quote from: renegade on November 05, 2020, 11:16:22 PM
The site seems to be problematic.  Crashes trying to register.  Tried twice, not likely to try again.

Crashes trying to register, other members of the forum were able to get in, what happened specifically when you tried to register?

traffic light guy

Quote from: traffic light guy on November 05, 2020, 11:41:30 PM

Crashes trying to register, other members of the forum were able to get in, what happened specifically when you tried to register?

New websites are sensitive to firewalls, it could be that

renegade

Quote from: traffic light guy on November 05, 2020, 11:41:30 PM

It crashed.  Completely crashed my browser.  Safari, before you ask.
Don’t ask me how I know.  Just understand that I do.

traffic light guy

Nobody else had issues registering, must be a problem with your browser

ozarkman417

Alright, I'll register, for the sake of seeing if there is an issue. Plus, for some reason you have it so I have to be registered to see any topic on the forum.

EDIT: As a Firefox user, so far, so good. Just waiting admin approval.

traffic light guy

I did some radical redesigns to the forum, and fixed all the bugs

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.