Grant County, Oregon 2007

Clarkston, Idaho 2007

Shelton, Washington 2007

Dunsmuir, California 2007

Eldorado Canyon, Nevada 2011

Nevada 2009

Prineville, Oregon 2008

Quillz

Nice pics! I especially like the "You're on US-95" and the Oregon 126 cutouts.

xonhulu

That's a great collection of photos!  Thanks for posting them.  I also especially liked the "You're on US 95 North-Bound" shield.  That sign was a lot of work since a regular 95 shield with a "NORTH" banner would've done the trick to convey the same information!

Not to nitpick, but you have the locations wrong for both the US 99 error and the OR 126 eagle shield.  That 99 is actually in Rogue River, not Wolf Creek, and the 126 is in Redmond, not Prineville.  Here's what the 99 looks like in daylight:

agentsteel53

the "Prineville" OR-126 shield is indeed in Redmond, and is still around as of February, 2010.

the Eldorado Canyon US-95 shield - that's on someone's barn; and I believe it is the same person who has a 1910s guide sign for the El Dorado Ferry.
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

CGPerry

Thanks xonhulu, for the corrections.  The locations all seem to get mixed up together over time.  I had a feeling I was off on a few of them. 

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.