News:

why is this up in the corner now

Main Menu

Newbie here from Los Angeles!

Started by bulkyorled, April 10, 2012, 11:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexus73

You'll know what the message is when you get into your 40's or so.  Then see how easy it is to pass on to the younger generation then...LOL!  You'll get some sympathy from the older generation until they're gone.

I was lucky enough to have a large local multi-generational family going back to the latter part of the 19th century when I was a child, so acquiring a wide perspective on the passing of time came about early.  When you get "it", you'll know it!

Rick
US 101 is THE backbone of the Pacific coast from Bandon OR to Willits CA.  Industry, tourism and local traffic would be gone or severely crippled without it being in functioning condition in BOTH states.

bulkyorled

Thats how I kind of have it. Ive got close family ranging from their 40s-80s and then cousins younger than me. I think I might be the only one physically below 45 or so that I'm close with other than my little cousins. But that doesn't count the people who act my age and are twice my age haha
Your local illuminated sign enthusiast

Signs Im looking for: CA only; 1, 2, 14, 118, 134, 170, 210 (CA), and any california city illuminated sign.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.