News:

why is this up in the corner now

Main Menu

New Jersey 5 Year Capital Plan Document (and more)

Started by jeffandnicole, August 22, 2013, 09:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffandnicole

This provides a convenient summary of all NJDOT projects, phases & projected costs for the next 5 years (FY14-FY18):

http://www.state.nj.us/transportation/capital/tcp14/pdf/njdot5year.pdf

Other information, including links to specific counties/routes and NJ Transit projects can be found here:

http://www.state.nj.us/transportation/capital/tcp14/

Zeffy

Definitely loving the US 202 First Ave improvements in Raritan and the US 206 Bypass in Hillsborough. That bypass won't be completed fast enough, sadly.  :ded:
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

BrianP

I-295/NJ 42 missing moves project is slated for construction starting in 2016 and lasting at least three years.

I was wondering if anything would be done about the bridge for NJ 54 @ US 322:
QuoteThis project will provide for the Route 54 bridge over the Cape May Point Branch to be replaced, Route 322 bridge over the Cape May Point Branch to be replaced, Bridge on Route 54 over Route 322 is to be rehabilitated. This project is multi-year funded. Total construction funding needed is expected to be $32,346,000
That's to be done in 2014.

jeffandnicole

Quote from: BrianP on August 22, 2013, 05:12:46 PM
I-295/NJ 42 missing moves project is slated for construction starting in 2016 and lasting at least three years.

I was wondering if anything would be done about the bridge for NJ 54 @ US 322:
QuoteThis project will provide for the Route 54 bridge over the Cape May Point Branch to be replaced, Route 322 bridge over the Cape May Point Branch to be replaced, Bridge on Route 54 over Route 322 is to be rehabilitated. This project is multi-year funded. Total construction funding needed is expected to be $32,346,000
That's to be done in 2014.

I recall a number of years back they considered removing the bridge and making it a traditional intersection, due to the railroad tracks nearby.  Thankfully, they decided to keep it as an interchange.  The current bridge height is marked per lane...the left lane I believe is 13' 5", and slightly above 13' 7" in the right lane and accel/decel lane.

NJ-Surveyor

I have also heard from NJDOT that it was going to be an at grade intersection for RT54 - RT 322. Missing moves isn't included in the Direct Connect project it is a separate project.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.