Meta > Welcome!

New Rank Images

<< < (10/12) > >>

TheArkansasRoadgeek:
Zeffy, I'd like to drop this here. Considering we are all from different states, could you get the silhouettes of the 50 states or the ones that use state silhouettes as a state highway symbol and let the ones who reach that rank have the option between that and the standard that so desire to?

Thanks!

rickmastfan67:

--- Quote from: IDriveArkansas on March 17, 2017, 12:05:06 AM ---Zeffy, I'd like to drop this here. Considering we are all from different states, could you get the silhouettes of the 50 states or the ones that use state silhouettes as a state highway symbol and let the ones who reach that rank have the option between that and the standard that so desire to?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Not possible unless we were to create 50 different themes.  And that isn't going to happen as any theme fixes would have to be made for all of them and not worth the time just for different images in the rank area for the 'state' part.  That's why we chose the 'circle'.

compdude787:

--- Quote from: rickmastfan67 on March 21, 2017, 08:28:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: IDriveArkansas on March 17, 2017, 12:05:06 AM ---Zeffy, I'd like to drop this here. Considering we are all from different states, could you get the silhouettes of the 50 states or the ones that use state silhouettes as a state highway symbol and let the ones who reach that rank have the option between that and the standard that so desire to?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Not possible unless we were to create 50 different themes.  And that isn't going to happen as any theme fixes would have to be made for all of them and not worth the time just for different images in the rank area for the 'state' part.  That's why we chose the 'circle'.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that does seem like way too much work for little benefit.

TheArkansasRoadgeek:

--- Quote from: compdude787 on March 22, 2017, 12:25:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: rickmastfan67 on March 21, 2017, 08:28:36 AM ---

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that does seem like way too much work for little benefit.

--- End quote ---

Well, it was just a request and I understand the work involved. I just thought it'd be neat!

Thanks for the responses!

Interstate 69 Fan:

--- Quote from: sammi on May 05, 2014, 11:26:19 PM ---Great, now I need to find them all again. :)

These first two don't seem to be right.
was Trail (0+ posts)
was Side Road (25+ posts)

was Arterial (50+ posts)
was Viaduct (75+ posts)
was Trafficway (100+ posts)
was County Route (250+ posts)

was State Highway (500+ posts)
was Expressway (1000+ posts)
was Turnpike (1500+ posts)
was Freeway (3000+ posts)
was Interstate (5000+ posts)