News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Interstate 5 Newhall Pass Truck Lanes Completed

Started by andy3175, November 24, 2014, 12:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy3175

The grand opening celebration for this long-awaited improvement is scheduled on Dec 9th at 10:00 a.m. at Caltrans North Region Survey Field Office in Newhall.

http://scvnews.com/2014/11/15/caltrans-to-fete-completion-of-i-5-truck-lanes-project/

QuoteCaltrans officials will celebrate the completion of the Interstate-5 truck lanes project through the Newhall Pass with a ribbon-cutting event next month. The $72 million project involved the addition of a new truck lane and mixed flow lanes between SR-14 and Pico Canyon Road/Lyons Avenue. A mixed-flow lane was added to the outside of I-5 in both directions in Santa Clarita, and the truck lane on southbound I-5 was extended. The south-bound improvements extend 3.7 miles from Pico Canyon Road/Lyons Avenue to SR-14, while the northbound improvements extend 1.4 miles from SR-14 to Gavin Canyon.
Regards,
Andy

www.aaroads.com

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.