AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New rules for political content in signatures and user profiles. See this thread for details.

Author Topic: Incomplete DDI -SH 121/SRT at Nebraska Furniture Mart in The Colony, Texas  (Read 1978 times)

Brian556

• Last Login: October 25, 2020, 08:03:17 PM

This interchange is incomplete. A new street will be connected going north from it.

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.0755641,-96.8680622,759m/data=!3m1!1e3

Temporarily walled off. In my opinion, there should be a 48x24 arrow and some chevrons here

jakeroot

• U/Wash | GIS & Urban Design

• Location: Seattle and Tacoma, WA Vancouver, BC | Arlington, VA
  • Last Login: Today at 02:54:53 AM
    • LinkedIn

I really like the border treatments on those signs (obviously a custom thing, done by the land owner -- probably same group that designed the overhead gantry). Reminds me of some of the signs you'd see in France (big thick borders, with a slightly plastic look).
My comments do not reflect that of the University of Washington, anyone employed by the University of Washington, nor any other students of the University of Washington. All are my own.

txstateends

• Location: north TX, not far from an interstate interchange and a US terminus
  • Last Login: June 05, 2019, 11:30:28 AM

Wondered how this was going.  Didn't know it was this far along.
\/ \/ click for a bigger image \/ \/

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.