AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New rules for political content in signatures and user profiles. See this thread for details.

Author Topic: Favorite road videos on YouTube  (Read 306 times)

thspfc

• I-180 in Wyoming >>>>> I-70 in Colorado

• Last Login: Today at 02:46:24 PM
Favorite road videos on YouTube
« on: July 28, 2020, 02:05:32 PM »

What are your favorite road videos on YouTube? My favorite channel for these is Freewayjim, and he also seems to be the most popular in that category. My personal favorite video of his is #16-37, which is I-17 from Flagstaff to Phoenix.
Donate today to support the construction of I-19 from Ocean City, MD to Portland, OR.

Max Rockatansky

• Last Login: Today at 07:25:07 PM
    • Gribblenation
Re: Favorite road videos on YouTube
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 02:36:11 PM »

Iím probably biased since I was in the commentary of some of the videos but I do like the real time RoadwayWiz Freeway features.  With more rural stuff I like channels like Interstate Kyle and Arizona Desert Dog. 

vdeane

• Last Login: Today at 01:33:08 PM
    • New York State Roads
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 03:02:49 PM »

I've mentioned the roadgeek channels I subscribe to (roadwaywiz/roadwaywizwny, FreewayJim, Freeway Franks, and AsphaltPlanet) on other threads, but my favorite road video is actually from none of those.  It's the video CGP Grey did of driving a Tesla across the Loneliest Road.

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

radDFW

• Some guy with some sign knowledge

• Last Login: January 18, 2021, 02:46:34 PM
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 09:12:51 PM »

Bumping this thread, my favorite road videos have to be I-69/US 59 from InterstateJD and Lights Across the Bay from Freewayjim.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.