News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Innovative speed limit enforcement measure

Started by wxfree, September 11, 2016, 01:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffandnicole

Trivia question time. You'll be able to find the answer simply by copying and pasting the following answer into Google:

What is the common name of "any of various small plump often long-tailed oscine birds (family Paridae) of Eurasia and Africa that are related to the chickadees" called?

cl94

Quote from: jeffandnicole on September 15, 2016, 10:47:41 PM
Trivia question time. You'll be able to find the answer simply by copying and pasting the following answer into Google:

What is the common name of "any of various small plump often long-tailed oscine birds (family Paridae) of Eurasia and Africa that are related to the chickadees" called?

Another one: what is the common name of seabirds in the genus Sala, closely related to gannets?
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

1995hoo

Quote from: cl94 on September 15, 2016, 10:20:40 PM
Quote from: Brandon on September 15, 2016, 04:32:23 PM
Quote from: 1995hoo on September 15, 2016, 02:36:15 PM
Our female forum members probably think we're acting like a bunch of boobs.

It's definitely titillating.

We have female members? Please, we better milk this as long as possible.

If the mods wanted to nip it in the bud, they would have by now.
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

Brandon

"What is a tit?", Alex.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

cl94

Quote from: 1995hoo on September 16, 2016, 02:26:22 PM
Quote from: cl94 on September 15, 2016, 10:20:40 PM
Quote from: Brandon on September 15, 2016, 04:32:23 PM
Quote from: 1995hoo on September 15, 2016, 02:36:15 PM
Our female forum members probably think we're acting like a bunch of boobs.

It's definitely titillating.

We have female members? Please, we better milk this as long as possible.

If the mods wanted to nip it in the bud, they would have by now.

We certainly have the perfect beer for this thread.

Edit: brewery website is miserable
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

kkt

noelbotevera

Quote from: Brandon on September 16, 2016, 02:29:13 PM

"What is a tit?", Alex.
Wow, how do you know my real name?

Also, I'm short on jokes for the moment. Gonna see if I can't give birth to a bigger one....that was horrible.
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

1995hoo

There was an episode of Jeopardy where the clue asked about an animal named for a body part. They were looking for "what is a chinchilla" and it was drawn narrowly enough to make that response the correct one. The first contestant responded "what is a titmouse."

There is also a type of bird called a "boobie." (My autocorrect tried to change that to "boogie.")
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

mcmc

OK. So they've got everyone paying attention to the speed limit signs. Only problem is one sign says 60 and one 40. Which is it?

slorydn1

Quote from: mcmc on September 16, 2016, 09:49:22 PM
OK. So they've got everyone paying attention to the speed limit signs. Only problem is one sign says 60 and one 40. Which is it?

There were signs? Where??
Please Note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of any governmental agency, non-governmental agency, quasi-governmental agency or wanna be governmental agency

Counties: Counties Visited

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.