Meta > Welcome!

Introduction to mrhappy1261

(1/8) > >>

tolbs17:
Hello, I'm MrHappy1261. (call me Mrhappy or deathnote or slay the great or whatever haha) I'm a 17 year old autistic person from Maplewood, New Jersey that lives in Greenville, North Carolina. I'm just here making highway proposals and I like hanging around places. If you think i'm too autistic, I will leave. I hope i'm good for this forum... don't judge me  :-/

I'm just here to see the highway proposals!

index:

--- Quote from: mrhappy1261 on July 25, 2019, 01:23:04 AM ---If you think i'm too autistic, I will leave. 

don't judge me 
--- End quote ---
Eh...That isn't a reason anyone's been exiled or shunned or whatever the case may be from this forum, AFAIK. You ought to be fine on that. There's a handful of other people on the spectrum here, I don't think you'll be judged, you seem to be fine.

tolbs17:

--- Quote from: index on July 25, 2019, 07:14:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: mrhappy1261 on July 25, 2019, 01:23:04 AM ---If you think i'm too autistic, I will leave. 

don't judge me 
--- End quote ---
Eh...That isn't a reason anyone's been exiled or shunned or whatever the case may be from this forum, AFAIK. You ought to be fine on that. There's a handful of other people on the spectrum here, I don't think you'll be judged, you seem to be fine.

--- End quote ---

Thank you!

kphoger:
Being autistic will not be a reason for anyone on here to dislike you.  Only posting in Fictional, on the other hand...   :no:

(I'm joking, by the way.  Sort of.  Welcome to the forum.)

1:

--- Quote from: kphoger on July 26, 2019, 02:24:44 PM ---Only posting in Fictional, on the other hand...

--- End quote ---

He already has several posts outside of Fictional. That will never happen for our other "only Fictional" resident here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version