AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2020 Ohio Roadmeet - Cincinnati 3  (Read 3943 times)

bandit957

• A natural gas bunk!

• Last Login: Today at 12:09:10 AM
Re: 2020 Ohio Roadmeet - Cincinnati 2 - May 30, 2020!
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2020, 10:35:51 AM »

It's only 3 months away, folks! Woohoo!

The main thing I need to do before then is scout out the route again. I think I have a route planned, but I can still modify it a little bit.
Pooing is cool

bandit957

• A natural gas bunk!

« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2020, 03:46:19 PM »

After careful consideration, it is with a heavy heart that I've discovered I can livestream on Facebook! It's quick, it's easy, it's the law!

I can't promise a livestream from this meet, but it might be feasible. But only if poo. I wanted to do it on YouTube, but the YouTube crybabies now require 1,000 subscribers.

Come May 30, you might be able to go on my Facebook page and watch the amazingness unfold live and in color! It all depends on how well my smartphone works, how many people I need to worry about at the meet, and other factors. But if I do stream it, point your pooper here...

https://www.facebook.com/bandit41073
Pooing is cool

hbelkins

• It is well, it is well, with my soul.

• Last Login: April 08, 2020, 12:09:29 PM
    • Millennium Highway
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2020, 12:18:17 PM »

After careful consideration, it is with a heavy heart that I've discovered I can livestream on Facebook! It's quick, it's easy, it's the law!

I can't promise a livestream from this meet, but it might be feasible. But only if poo. I wanted to do it on YouTube, but the YouTube crybabies now require 1,000 subscribers.

Come May 30, you might be able to go on my Facebook page and watch the amazingness unfold live and in color! It all depends on how well my smartphone works, how many people I need to worry about at the meet, and other factors. But if I do stream it, point your pooper here...

https://www.facebook.com/bandit41073

Is that the function that allows for individuals to host what FB calls a "watch party?"

I've livestreamed work functions before on my work page, but never personally.

bandit957

• A natural gas bunk!

« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2020, 12:21:07 PM »

Is that the function that allows for individuals to host what FB calls a "watch party?"

I don't think it's the same thing, but it might be. All people really need to do is go on my Facebook page and watch it.
Pooing is cool

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.