AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New rules for political content in signatures and user profiles. See this thread for details.

Author Topic: Gribblenation Golden State Highway and Travel Directory  (Read 126 times)

Max Rockatansky

• Last Login: Today at 07:38:37 PM
    • Gribblenation
Gribblenation Golden State Highway and Travel Directory
« on: June 30, 2020, 06:31:39 PM »

Over the years Gribblenation has compiled hundreds of articles relating to highways in California along with copious amount of scenery the State has to offer.  One thing that I've frequently received feedback on over the years is that it can be difficult to track down specific articles.  The Golden State Highways and California Travel Directory aims to change this by making a go-to page for anything we feature related to California.

https://www.gribblenation.org/2020/06/golden-state-highways-and-california.html

Essentially I plan monthly updates to this directory page based off the individual articles that are published.  I hope to make the interface more and more user friendly in addition to maybe carrying factoids itself in the future.  I want to say that the concurrent content stock is about half oriented State Highway and half oriented towards local roadways.

SeriesE

• Last Login: Today at 06:28:49 PM
Re: Gribblenation Golden State Highway and Travel Directory
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 06:57:14 PM »

At first I thought this was going to be an article about touring old US 99, but it's even better!

I enjoyed reading your blog on California highways!

Max Rockatansky

• Last Login: Today at 07:38:37 PM
    • Gribblenation
Re: Gribblenation Golden State Highway and Travel Directory
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 07:38:13 PM »

At first I thought this was going to be an article about touring old US 99, but it's even better!

I enjoyed reading your blog on California highways!

There was definitely a play on words with the directory title.  To my surprise US 101 and CA 1 had just as many articles as US 99 does. 

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.