AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New toll bridge in Vancouver closed Wednesday afternoon as ice falls on roadway  (Read 2020 times)

cpzilliacus

• Last Login: November 20, 2019, 10:38:54 PM

TOLLROADSnews: New toll bridge in Vancouver closed Wednesday afternoon as dangerous ice chunks fall on cars

Vancouver's splendid new Port Mann toll bridge had to be closed Wednesday for about four hours with chunks of ice falling to the roadway deck denting the metalwork of cars and shattering a number of windshields. One person was reported knocked unconscious. A few cars were disabled.

Police closed the bridge when multiple tow trucks and an ambulance was needed. 60 motorists were reported to have filed compensation claims with the state bridge company.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

InterstateNG

• Last Login: January 03, 2014, 01:12:36 PM

A state bridge company in Canada?
I demand an apology.

NE2

• fuck

• Last Login: November 20, 2019, 10:10:02 PM
Florida route log | pre-1945
I will do my best to not make America hate again.
Global warming denial is barely worse than white privilege denial.

Alps

• Everybody Obeys the Octagon

• Elimitante the truck trarffic,

• Last Login: Today at 12:55:58 AM
    • Alps' Roads

As NE2 said, please see other thread.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.