Regional Boards > Midwest - Great Lakes

Illinois interesting bid annoucements

<< < (35/47) > >>

Revive 755:
List of projects for the January 17, 2020 Letting is up.

* Item 2 is "intersection improvement, channelization, and traffic signal modernization project on Golf Rd from Overlook Dr to Harms Rd in Morton Grove and Cook County Forest Preserve.

* Item 6 is for intersection improvements at the IL 120/IL 131 intersection, with protected-only lefts for the NB and SB lefts.

* Item 18 is bridge deck work for IL 113 over I-55.

* Item 22 is bridge deck work for IL 62 over the Fox River.

* Item 29 appears to be pavement restoration on I-55 from about the Reed Road to south of the IL 53/Gardner interchanges.  "The project will be staged using crossovers."

* Item 32 is bridge deck replacement for I-180 over the Illinois River, along with pavement work on the approaches.

* Item 39 is bridge repair work to the I-55 bridges over the Mazon River.

* Item 42 is resurfacing on I-39 near IL 116.

* Item 68 replaces the bridges on I-57 over Big Creek near Dongola.

* Item 71 has some retaining wall and pavement work on IL 127 south of Alto Pass, as well as " removal of existing runaround road".

* Item 82 adds a new right turn lane for EB US 12 at the intersection with IL 68.

* Item 127 signalizes the US 12/US 45 intersection with Forest Avenue in Des Plaines.

* Item 128 reconstructs part of Lake Street in Oak Park.

* Item 129 reconstructs part of 151st Street in Orland Park, with a roundabout for the West Avenue intersection.

* Item 132 realigns the St. Louis Street intersection with IL 53 in Elwood.

kphoger:

--- Quote from: Revive 755 on December 06, 2019, 05:44:46 PM ---* Item 128 reconstructs part of Lake Street in Oak Park.

--- End quote ---

"Harlan Avenue"   :pan:

...and #69 thinks the Wolf Creek bridge on Route 148 is south of I-57.  Nope.

Revive 755:
List of projects for the March 6, 2020 Letting is up

* Lots of resurfacings and general maintenance type projects

* Item 113:  "Converting the IL 13 and Aurelia Drive intersection into a restricted crossing U-turn (RCUT) intersection"

* Item 171 reconstructs the York Road/Harger Road intersection in Oak Brook.  The pay item listings suggest installation of a new traffic signal.

* Item 179:  "Pavement reconstruction and traffic signal modernization on 75th Street from Lyman Avenue to Exner Road/Williams Street, located in the Village of Downers Grove and the City of Darien"

Joe The Dragon:

--- Quote from: Revive 755 on January 31, 2020, 11:08:25 PM ---List of projects for the March 6, 2020 Letting is up

* Item 171 reconstructs the York Road/Harger Road intersection in Oak Brook.  The pay item listings suggest installation of a new traffic signal.

--- End quote ---
http://www.oak-brook.org/DocumentCenter/View/9247/Harger_York_Proposed_Project

ilpt4u:

--- Quote from: Revive 755 on January 31, 2020, 11:08:25 PM ---List of projects for the March 6, 2020 Letting is up

* Item 113:  "Converting the IL 13 and Aurelia Drive intersection into a restricted crossing U-turn (RCUT) intersection"

--- End quote ---
I would assume that is similar to the “Michigan Left” that was installed slightly east of this location, at IL 13 and Norman Rd. Norman Rd and Main St/Old 13 used to cross IL 13 at one location - IDOT broke it up a couple years ago

Michigan Left-style signage for Norman Rd traffic turning onto IL 13: https://goo.gl/maps/eeTp1MZuGX5deXFV8

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version