Interstate 77 totals 187.21 miles through the Mountaineer State, connecting Bluefield with Beckley, Charleston and Parkersburg. I-77 overlays the West Virginia Turnpike for its entire 88 mile length between Princeton and Charleston.
Initial construction of I-77 in West Virginia took place in Jackson County in Fall 1958.
Interstate 77 West Virginia Guides
- North - Virginia to Beckley
- I-64 West / I-77 North - Beckley to Charleston
- North - Charleston to Ripley
- I-64 East / I-77 South - Charleston to Beckley
- South - Beckley to Virginia
|Greasy Ridge Road (CR 219-2) converges with U.S. 460 and Interstate 77 adjacent to the West Virginia Welcome Center by Exit 10. 10/05/01|
|Cabin Creek Road (CR 79) south at the access road for I-64/77 (Exit 79) at Dry Branch. 10/05/01|
10/05/01 by AARoads
Page Updated 05-01-2021.