U.S. 1 through North Carolina travels northeast from Rockingham to Norlina through east central portions of the state. The route is a full freeway from Sanford to the Cliff Benson Beltline around Raleigh. A second limited access section connects U.S. 1 with Henderson as well.
U.S. 1 North Carolina Highway Guides
- U.S. 1 North
- U.S. 1 South - Warren & Vance Counties
- U.S. 1 South - Franklin & Northern Wake Counties
- U.S. 1 South - Southern Wake County
- U.S. 1 South - Chatham & Lee Counties
- U.S. 1 South - Moore County
- U.S. 1 South - Richmond County
Page Updated 04-21-2009.