U.S. 220 travels from Virginia southward to Rockingham, North Carolina. Much of the route runs apong side Interstates 73 and 74, with future segments of both routes slated to replace additional surface route sections of U.S. 220.
U.S. 220 North Carolina Highway Guides
- U.S. 220 North - Richmond County
- Interstates 73-74 & U.S. 220 North - Richmond County
- Interstates 73-74 & U.S. 220 North - Montgomery County
- Interstates 73-74 & U.S. 220 North - Randolph County
- Interstate 73 & U.S. 220 North - Randleman to Greensboro
- Interstate 73, U.S. 220, U.S. 421 North - Guilford County
- U.S. 220 North - Rockingham County
|U.S. 220 Business|
|The north end of the U.S. 220 Madison and Mayodan business loop occurs at diamond interchange with the U.S. 220 expressway near Stoneville. Photo taken 07/24/04.|
07/24/04 by AARoads
Page Updated 09-24-2013.