News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Longtime Lurker, New Member

Started by bob7374, May 05, 2012, 11:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob7374

Hi. I've finally gotten round to joining this forum, having been a longtime follower of MTR until a few years ago and searching for something better ever since. For those not familiar with Gribblenation or followers of I-73/74, I have been a follower of those two interstates in NC for about 15 years and I managed a website on them while I was living in Durham until the fall of 2010. I am back in my home state of Mass. and have been a longtime follower of roads up here as well. I plan to keep the forum updated on NC and Mass. topics as well as contribute to other topics of interest. I am actually going back to NC for a couple months in June and hope to provide info and photos from all the future interstate projects going on while there. If anyone has any questions about Boston area roads, fee free to ask.

hbelkins

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

rickmastfan67

Welcome Bob!  Nice of you to finally join us all here. ;)

Alex

Welcome Bob! Am a big fan of your I-73/74 pages. Keep up the good work!

OCGuy81

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.