News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Virtual Freeway Tours -- Website (Featuring NE OH, NW PA, and Parts of Colorado)

Started by thenetwork, June 19, 2009, 09:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thenetwork

I'm fairly new to this forum, and I believe this is where I can direct people to my "website", so here goes.

I have a fairly decent-sized website called Virtual Freeway Tours which covers a lot of freeways in detail.

Currently included in this website are photos for a good chunk of Northeast Ohio, Northwest Pennsylvania, and quite a bit of Western Colorado (where I now reside).  They are grouped by area, and then by freeway/direction.

Though there are over 3,000 pictures in the collection thus far, it is still a work in progress, as I am still trying to find about a dozen other photo discs packed away.

Comments, suggestions and submissions are always welcome!

The URL addy for Virtual Freeway Tours is :  http://www.flickr.com/photos/91902633@N00/

Alex

Yes, this is the right place to mention/promote your road web site or online material.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.