News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

The Darkangel's Road Photos

Started by Darkchylde, March 20, 2009, 09:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkchylde

I see most everyone here has Flickr accounts. So do I, but I can't afford to pay to add more sets, and Flickr freezes my Linux box for some reason. Hence, it doesn't see as many updates as it should.

Luckily, I found an alternative.

As such, I have many pictures, so far mostly in southeastern Louisiana, but also some from southern Mississippi. They're all on my Picasa page: http://picasaweb.google.com/hellion0

I'm always expanding it, as my camera is a permanent fixture in my car. In fact, I did some updates today. Feel free to drop by there and have a look-see.

Hellfighter

What happened to this little shield!?

Darkchylde

...And discarded in favor of a Monochrome. I wish I could have snagged it first.

I just got done with some major CenLa updates, including Natchez, MS.

Darkchylde

Just an update - I've added an album for I-910, and updated coverage on several other highways.

Hellfighter

Alex

Quote from: Hellfighter06 on June 17, 2009, 12:41:28 AM
Where's the shield?

That's been missing forever (even back in 2001 IIRC).

This image is from June 10, 2006.

Hellfighter

Is LDOT just lazy or is that in place for an I-49 shield?

Darkchylde

Always assume DOTD apathy over any other likely reason.

I've updated again. It's a small update, but still decent - added a few pics of the recently-reconfigured section of I-10 in Metairie, and some shots of I-610 and LA 3021 in New Orleans.

Darkchylde

Updated again... added some shots of I-10 within New Orleans itself, including a couple of beautiful shots of the Superdome.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.