National Boards > General Highway Talk

Highways / Signs in Movies, TV Shows, and Videos

<< < (2/177) > >>

V'Ger:
There's a scene from Charlie's Angels that takes place on the Terminal Island Freeway along with the Vincent Thomas Bridge, and obviously the movie Speed takes place on the unconstructed at the time I-105.

Alex:

--- Quote from: voyager on February 11, 2009, 05:56:50 PM ---Duel is one of my favorite movies!

--- End quote ---

I have a copy of that movie, and when Mike and I watched it, it was insane at how often they used the same roads or how they just simply switched directions for the next scene. Also in the movie is white centerline striping, which was phased out in California right around the time of shooting.  :crazy:

mightyace:

--- Quote from: voyager on February 11, 2009, 05:57:59 PM ---There's a scene from Charlie's Angels that takes place on the Terminal Island Freeway along with the Vincent Thomas Bridge.

--- End quote ---

The 70's TV show or the more recent movies?

V'Ger:
The first newer movie.

mightyace:
Does anyone know what stretches of highway that CHiPs usually filmed on?

From what I remember, it looked like they used the same unopened stretch of freeway over and over.

On a different vein, the highway scenes at the beginning of Groundhog Day (before they got to "Punxatawney") are authentic.  I said before because the town scene were filmed in Illinois!  :colorful:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version