Regional Boards > Great Lakes and Ohio Valley

Minnesota Notes

<< < (325/329) > >>

froggie:
Seems....misplaced...

TheHighwayMan394:

--- Quote from: froggie on November 07, 2022, 09:10:43 PM ---Seems....misplaced...

--- End quote ---

That whole sign is FUBAR. It doesn't even match the specs for the Shakopee business route.

discochris:

--- Quote from: TheHighwayMan394 on October 31, 2022, 02:16:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: discochris on October 30, 2022, 10:33:54 PM ---Saw a terrible sign today.

Coming back from my friend's cabin in Crosby, there was some sort of detour for 23 west of Milaca. 
There was a detour sign near Pease directing people to follow 169.

And the detour sign for 169 was using an Interstate shield for 169.  :no:

--- End quote ---

Ironically there used to be a sign on that stretch of US 169 between Elk River and Mille Lacs stating "US 169 IS NOT INTERSTATE" to emphasize the 55 MPH limit back when it was stuck in NMSL hell. I think Steve Riner had a photo of it.

--- End quote ---

That's a blast from the past! I remember that sign.

Papa Emeritus:
Today's STrib has updates on three proposed upgrades in the northwest Metro.

Maple Grove and Rogers are requesting money for an extra lane in two places on I-94. One lane would be west of the Fish Lake interchange with 494, and the other lane would be between Hemlock Lane and Weaver Lake Road.

The other upgrade would be to finish the last leg of 610.

Here's a link:

https://www.startribune.com/maple-grove-seeks-funds-to-relieve-congestion-at-i-94-494-interchange/600236999/

I think the extra lane at the Fish Lake Interchange should have been built at least 20 years ago.....

TheHighwayMan394:
The fact that the center lane merge from NB 494 to WB 94 was not eliminated when they rebuilt both 494 and 94 separately in recent years is downright criminal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version