News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Newbie here from Chicago

Started by amh424, September 20, 2012, 10:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amh424

Hello fellow roadgeeks,

Chicago resident/native here with a lifelong interest in road features and trivia.  I've been on roads of 23 states along with DC.  Looking forward to participating in road discussions with all of you.

Takumi

Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

US71

Quote from: amh424 on September 20, 2012, 10:32:09 PM
Hello fellow roadgeeks,

Chicago resident/native here with a lifelong interest in road features and trivia.  I've been on roads of 23 states along with DC.  Looking forward to participating in road discussions with all of you.

Chicago proper or suburbs? I'm an escapee myself ;)

Welcome to the forum :)
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

amh424

Quote from: US71 on September 21, 2012, 01:29:25 AM
Quote from: amh424 on September 20, 2012, 10:32:09 PM
Hello fellow roadgeeks,

Chicago proper or suburbs? I'm an escapee myself ;)

Welcome to the forum :)

I live in the north suburbs.

amroad17

From Northern Kentucky, welcome to the forum.  When I was a trucker, I went to the Chicago area many times, including the north suburbs.  Hope to engage in some discussion about anything you would like to expound on.
I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

Alex

Welcome to the board amh424!

My co-webmaster spent part of his childhood in Chicago and retains a good interest in the area roads. Someday we will have Chicago area roads covered on AARoads.

Henry

Always good to meet a fellow Chicagoan! Welcome to the forum, and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

ctsignguy

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/ctsignguy/<br /><br />Maintaining an interest in Fine Highway Signs since 1958....

Brandon

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

sipes23

Hey, me too.

amh424, same here. And speaking of roads in Illinois, I was on your sign's road just the other day. I should probably set myself up with an IL31 or something.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.