News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Topic Avatars

Started by ctsignguy, February 23, 2010, 08:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctsignguy

I really liked that recent feature where there is a small avatar of either the State route, Interstate, US Shield, or Turnpike marker next to each topic as appropriate for each State or road.  I was even tickled to see my prototype CONN shield used on the avatars for Connecticut-related threads....thanks to the webmasters for that little surprise...

One minor fly in the ointment.....

The CONN prototype has somehow found its way to the West Virginia threads.....is this fixable?  A minor tweak?  or the script misunderstanding things?

Thanks!
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/ctsignguy/<br /><br />Maintaining an interest in Fine Highway Signs since 1958....

deathtopumpkins

Likely a result of the W. VA topics were given the blank white square, which was replaced with your prototype CT shield, before the blank white squares were state-specific.

Fixed.
Disclaimer: All posts represent my personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Clinched Highways | Counties Visited

Alex

Thanks DTP, I thought I had changed that out fully.

Glad you like the message icons John. We are open to adding others for general use on all of the threads. Just let us know what you may like to see.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.