News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Another VA guy here...

Started by Takumi, October 22, 2011, 01:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takumi

Hi, I'm Michael. I'm a lifelong Richmond-area resident (Colonial Heights, to be specific). I've been a roadgeek as long as I can remember, but I've only gotten into the photography portion of it in the last few years. This year especially has been big for me as I've taken several hundred photos over the course of the year so far. I've recently started a blog where I'll be posting photos and notes from my trips, among other things. Before that, I posted my pictures on Facebook but I decided I'd like to find a larger audience of people who were interested in roads as I am, and to check out photos other people have seen. So I hope to meet a bunch of cool new people on here.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

Alex

Welcome to the board! You will find an interest in your road photography here for sure.

OCGuy81

Welcome! This is a really great community of fellow roadgeeks.

Ian

Welcome from Philadelphia as well as another highway photographer!
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

74/171FAN

Colonial Heights man.  That's awesome I'm actually from Prince George but I'm currently attending college at Virginia Tech.  Welcome!
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Takumi

Thanks guys. I like it here already.

Quote from: 74/171FAN on October 22, 2011, 08:26:33 PM
Colonial Heights man.  That's awesome I'm actually from Prince George but I'm currently attending college at Virginia Tech.  Welcome!

Always great to find another local! We'll have to meet sometime when you're back in the area.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

WillWeaverRVA

Glad you managed to find your way here! :P
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

froggie

Greets...a fair number of Virginia folks on this forum.  At least 5 (besides me) that post on a regular basis.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.