News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hello Everyone from Coronado

Started by Lytton, March 16, 2013, 10:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lytton

Hello everyone on this forum. I'm Lytton, and I am currently living in the suburb of Coronado for three years. Its been over six months since I moved here and I'm surprised to see a few other San Diego members in the community, especially you agentsteel. I decided to join the forum because, why the hell not? Besides, I want to talk to other roadgeek members since I don't know any other ones IRL.

I originally came from the State of Washington. I was born in the Army base of Fort Lewis and lived in Bremerton for a short time. Then, I went all over the country. From going to the melting pot of Hawaii to the state of New Jersey and New England state of Connecticut. I have settled here in California.

Also, I find it really interesting that California still uses button copy signs. Heh.
Fuck GPS. I rather use my brain and common sense.

Alex

Welcome to the board! Being from San Diego, you are in good company here for sure.

andy3175

Welcome Lytton! Yes, there are several forum members from San Diego, including myself. That is a major reason why there are so many AARoads highway pages related to roads in and around San Diego and Southern California (see https://www.aaroads.com/california/sandiego.html). Enjoy and happy travels.

P.S. If you haven't already done so, a good road trip to take in the area is on Old U.S. Highway 80 in eastern San Diego County. If you appreciate 1930s pavement, mountain/desert scenery, old bridges, and limited traffic, you'll enjoy the drive. See https://www.aaroads.com/california/us-080_ca.html for more.

Regards,
Andy
Regards,
Andy

www.aaroads.com

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.