User Content > Road Trips

What road did you leave on and reenter your state when you left it?

<< < (60/67) > >>

allniter89:

--- Quote from: Rothman on July 24, 2021, 10:35:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: allniter89 on July 24, 2021, 03:24:09 AM ---Either FL 85N or US 331N.

--- End quote ---
You're not sure?

--- End quote ---
:-D^
I thought those were the only two hwys nearby to drive to AL . However checking Google Maps I see there are 3 additional hwys to AL, Okaloosa County Hwys 85A, 6 & 393. I thought 393 deadended at FL 85 but I see it continues as Robinson Rd into AL tho its not signed 393 except on Google Maps. There are many dirt roads that cross to AL also altho some of those might require 4WD that I dont have.
I guess I'll go exploring Sunday, I'll take pix if anything is noteworthy<doubtful

Max Rockatansky:
Assuming everything goes to plan today it will have been I-80 last Monday and I-80 today returning to California.

Rothman:

--- Quote from: Max Rockatansky on September 12, 2021, 08:01:15 AM ---Assuming everything goes to plan today it will have been I-80 last Monday and I-80 today returning to California.

--- End quote ---
Never count chicks before they hatch.

index:
Two most recent trips were both into TN this month:

Sep 12: Left, re-entered on US 321. Took a day trip to Watauga Lake with a few people.

Yesterday: Left on US 421, re-entered on US 321. Went to Johnson City to get my phone camera fixed (and I have to go back because they ordered the wrong part...) and Elizabethton to see a friend.

hbelkins:

--- Quote from: index on September 22, 2021, 09:43:30 AM ---Two most recent trips were both into TN this month:

Sep 12: Left, re-entered on US 321. Took a day trip to Watauga Lake with a few people.

Yesterday: Left on US 421, re-entered on US 321. Went to Johnson City to get my phone camera fixed (and I have to go back because they ordered the wrong part...) and Elizabethton to see a friend.

--- End quote ---

From Boone to Johnson City, entering Tennessee on 421? What route did you take past Mountain City?

I've said before that my go-to route to Boone is to take US 23 and Alternate US 58 to Abingdon, then US 58 to Damascus, then VA/TN 91 to Mountain City.  But that seems a bit out of the way if you're going as far south as Johnson City, and I have no desire to cross the mountain between Mountain City and Bristol ever again. I've driven 321 between Boone and Hampton once, and while it wasn't a picnic, I liked it better than 421.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version