Regional Boards > Canada

Canada to reopen borders to nonessential travel- first to Americans

<< < (53/66) > >>

kalvado:
A stupid question for those who was in Canada for a short trip:
Can you use same test to cross the border both ways if you're in Canada for a day or so and return to US within 72 hours of testing?

jayhawkco:

--- Quote from: kalvado on October 22, 2021, 01:58:11 PM ---A stupid question for those who was in Canada for a short trip:
Can you use same test to cross the border both ways if you're in Canada for a day or so and return to US within 72 hours of testing?

--- End quote ---

No test is required to enter the U.S.

Chris

Evan_Th:

--- Quote from: jayhawkco on October 22, 2021, 02:00:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: kalvado on October 22, 2021, 01:58:11 PM ---A stupid question for those who was in Canada for a short trip:

--- End quote ---

Chris

--- End quote ---

Last I checked, it's required to enter by air - but it isn't by land.  Not sure if you can use the same test both ways if you're flying.

jayhawkco:

--- Quote from: Evan_Th on October 22, 2021, 02:26:35 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Chris

--- End quote ---

Last I checked, it's required to enter by air - but it isn't by land.  Not sure if you can use the same test both ways if you're flying.

--- End quote ---

You're right.  I was thinking "short trip" and the fact we're on a roads forum meant driving across.  I shouldn't assume.

Chris

kalvado:

--- Quote from: jayhawkco on October 22, 2021, 02:30:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Evan_Th on October 22, 2021, 02:26:35 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Chris

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You're right.  I was thinking "short trip" and the fact we're on a roads forum meant driving across.  I shouldn't assume.

Chris

--- End quote ---
Actually you assumed correctly, I am thinking about a drive to Montreal. Thanks for response.
 But someone else may have different circumstances, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version