News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Fluorescent pink signs

Started by Scott5114, April 10, 2009, 10:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alps

Utility Crew Ahead or Road Survey Ahead are others.  How specific do you want a sign to get?  These are intended for quick, temporary use.  You won't find 500 ft, 1/2 mile, etc.

SSOWorld

Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

Alps

I just found one today!  First one in NJ I've seen.  It was DETOUR with a stick-on (also pink) right arrow.  Was for 511 North at 287 South (Exit 40) but didn't see any other signs that it would go with as part of any detour.  No photos - I was biking.

Revive 755

Came across one on EB I-80 just after NE 50 today.  It was along the lines of 'emergency truck repair', but really needed to be a '.right lane closed'.  Circled around to try and get a picture, but by the time I got back -thank you stupid seemingly broken light at Giles Road exit -it had been taken down and the truck being repaired was back on the move.

Alex

I've seen a number of these lately, the most common being for survey crews.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.