National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

The 2023 Roadmeet collection Thread

<< < (20/21) > >>

74/171FAN:
I am considering a Lancaster Meet on October 21st that would cover the Walnut St Extension along the Goat Path.  I need to first check and get an update on projected road opening. 

I did not think to mention to dgolub about your NY Idea vdeane as I should have.

dgolub:

--- Quote from: baugh17 on June 22, 2023, 08:18:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: vdeane on June 21, 2023, 12:51:33 PM ---To that end, anyone interested in a Catskill/Hudson roadmeet in the October/November timeframe?  I think I could put something together.  Likely tour stops would be the pedestrian bridge over Catskill Creek, the Skywalk over the Rip Van Winkel Bridge and the new roundabout, the Ferry Street bridge in Hudson, the odd traffic light in Hudson (with a Stewart's break), an old alignment near US 9W, and the CR 25A bridge at Stuyvesant Falls.

--- End quote ---

Paging dgolub...

--- End quote ---

Sorry, I didn't see this before.  Yes, I'd definitely be interested in this one.

jpi:

--- Quote from: 74/171FAN on August 30, 2023, 08:44:16 AM ---I am considering a Lancaster Meet on October 21st that would cover the Walnut St Extension along the Goat Path.  I need to first check and get an update on projected road opening. 

--- End quote ---
Darn, too bad I won't be in the area 10/21 but will be in the area around 9/23 through 9/27 and plan on checking this out myself, probably that Tuesday since thats my "amish flea market" day at Roots market when I am in town

vdeane:

--- Quote from: dgolub on August 30, 2023, 08:57:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: baugh17 on June 22, 2023, 08:18:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: vdeane on June 21, 2023, 12:51:33 PM ---To that end, anyone interested in a Catskill/Hudson roadmeet in the October/November timeframe?  I think I could put something together.  Likely tour stops would be the pedestrian bridge over Catskill Creek, the Skywalk over the Rip Van Winkel Bridge and the new roundabout, the Ferry Street bridge in Hudson, the odd traffic light in Hudson (with a Stewart's break), an old alignment near US 9W, and the CR 25A bridge at Stuyvesant Falls.

--- End quote ---

Paging dgolub...

--- End quote ---

Sorry, I didn't see this before.  Yes, I'd definitely be interested in this one.

--- End quote ---
Cool.  Just a word of warning, I saw on social media that the traffic light in Hudson is being replaced, so the old one likely won't still be around anymore.  Maybe I'll set up a poll for dates once a decision has been made on Lancaster.

74/171FAN:

--- Quote from: jpi on August 30, 2023, 12:36:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: 74/171FAN on August 30, 2023, 08:44:16 AM ---I am considering a Lancaster Meet on October 21st that would cover the Walnut St Extension along the Goat Path.  I need to first check and get an update on projected road opening. 

--- End quote ---
Darn, too bad I won't be in the area 10/21 but will be in the area around 9/23 through 9/27 and plan on checking this out myself, probably that Tuesday since thats my "amish flea market" day at Roots market when I am in town

--- End quote ---

Tentatively beyond the Goat Path, I am looking at covering the redone PA 283/PA 722 interchange, US 30/Centerville Rd interchange, the Nova Way connector at US 30/PA 10 I looked at earlier this month, and of course the now odd US 30/PA 772/PA 41 intersections in Gap.

Chances are that dinner will be at the Primanti Bros. at the US 222/PA 272/PA 501 interchange.  I am unsure about how to handle lunch especially if I push it to December.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version